Clean and nice office; staff and Doctor are friendly, professional, and treat you with dignity. Yesterday I had an urgent need for a root canal and the Doctor and staff went above and beyond to help me. I cannot recommend this Dentist enough. Fernanda, one of the dental assistants was awesome and took great care of me. I didn’t catch her name, but the billing gal was awesome as well. Thank you, Dr. Wan and staff!
Feel Good About Your Smile With Preventive Dental Care
At Olympia Dental Center, we offer more than just routine dental services. We provide a comprehensive approach to general dentistry that caters to your unique needs. We have invested in advanced dental technology, such as digital X-rays and our in-house 3-D printing machine for same-day crowns. These investments give you the best possible outcomes from your treatments.
Your first appointment includes a 90-minute comprehensive exam, oral cancer screening, and a detailed treatment plan. You’ll discover that we take a holistic approach to patient care. We examine not only your teeth, but also your jaw and muscle function, to address any underlying issues affecting your whole mouth.
Regular dental checkups will include services such as:
- Thorough Cleanings and Exams – We’ll thoroughly clean your teeth with advanced dental technology such as Cavitron. This equipment uses ultrasonic sound waves to remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth. We also look for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, and other concerns, such as signs of oral cancer.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We address underlying issues that cause dry mouth and recommend products like rinses and melts to increase saliva flow over time. Because this is often a symptom of sleep apnea, our team will review other issues you are having that may be a sign of the disorder.
- Bad Breath Treatment – If you struggle with bad breath, we’ll discuss ways to improve your oral hygiene routine at home. We’ll also check for indications of gum disease or dental decay, since they can lead to breath problems.
- TMJ Treatment – If you’re dealing with TMJ issues, we offer night guards, orthotic devices, topical creams, muscle relaxants, internal deprogrammers, Botox treatment, and referrals to physical therapy as needed.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – For sleep apnea concerns, we can provide referrals to ENT specialists and discuss options like the Moses dental appliance and snore guards.