Clean and nice office; staff and Doctor are friendly, professional, and treat you with dignity. Yesterday I had an urgent need for a root canal and the Doctor and staff went above and beyond to help me. I cannot recommend this Dentist enough. Fernanda, one of the dental assistants was awesome and took great care of me. I didn’t catch her name, but the billing gal was awesome as well. Thank you, Dr. Wan and staff!
Your New Teeth Will Stay Put With Implants
When you are ready for the life-changing benefits of dental implants, you can trust our team at Olympia Dental Center. Dr. Steven Wan is experienced in placing and restoring implants. You can feel confident about the outcome from your treatment. We also use a computer-guided process to ensure your implants are placed precisely.
You’ll find a comprehensive range of dental implant solutions tailored to your unique smile needs:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – You can replace a single tooth with a crown paired with a dental implant. It will look naturally beautiful beside your other teeth. We can create your customized crown the same day with our CEREC machine.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Replace several missing teeth with a lifelike dental bridge anchored to implants. You can take care of it just like you would your natural teeth.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – If you are missing an entire arch of teeth, we can replace them using just four dental implants. You will gain all the benefits in less time than other kinds of implant dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you have lost bone density in your jaw, mini implants may work well for you. They’ll ensure stability for your dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – Same-day dental restorations, such as dental crowns, ensure a convenient and efficient implant experience for you.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – For individuals with extensive tooth loss, we provide comprehensive full-mouth reconstruction with implants to restore function and beauty to your smile.
When necessary, Dr. Wan may recommend oral surgical procedures to prepare your mouth for implants. Extractions may be needed to remove seriously damaged or infected teeth, or to make room for full-arch solutions. If you have lived with tooth loss for a while, he may need to strengthen your jaw with bone grafts or sinus lifts. We want to ensure that you have the ideal foundation for your dental implants.
We are committed to your comfort during every appointment. That’s why we offer options to help you feel more comfortable, like local anesthesia. You can also relax with amenities such as blankets and neck pillows.